Need help? We have listed our most commonly asked questions below:
- How do I place an order?
- You can place an order through our website or by calling us on 01295788522
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Our website takes most forms of card payment as well as PayPal
- Do I need an account?
- No, not at all. You can even choose to checkout as a “guest” if you wish
- I’m not a business, can I still buy from you?
- Yes, absolutely
- Is there a minimum order?
- No! Everything you can see on our website is available to purchase – even if you just want one
- I’m not in the UK, can I order from you?
- Yes! We ship to many countries. Our website will calculate it automatically for you. Call us if your country is not on our system
- I cannot find what I am looking for / I do not know what I want.
- Please call us. We would love to help you: 01295788522
- I forgot what I ordered last time, how do I find out?
- If you placed your order online, then log in to your account and click on “orders” to view your order history. If you ordered on the phone please call us on 01295788522
- How much does delivery cost?
- It depends! We use Royal Mail and ParcelForce and we calculate the cost of postage based on the weight of your order, and your location. Prices start at just £1.50
- How long does delivery take?
- Usually within 2-3 working days, quicker if you order express postage
- Do you deliver to my location?
- Probably! Our website will be able to see if we do, but if it cannot find you for whatever reason, give us a call on 01295788522
- The website says “cannot calculate postage”
- Sorry, this is a known bug, please call us on 01295788522
- I need more information
- Please see our delivery page for more details
- Can I order a sample?
- Yes you can. Read our samples page for more information
- Do you offer custom sizes?
- Can you print my product?
- I need a totally bespoke presentation box or carton, can you help?